Information pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
We wish to inform you that the personal data you supplied or otherwise acquired during our activity may be processed by Frastema Srl in hard copy and / or with the aid of computer tools in compliance with the above regulations for management, send documentation technical, statistical, commercial, marketing, promotional or commercial communications.
According to the article no. 7 of Leg. 196/2003 at any time you can access the same data, to ask you to change, delete or oppose their use. Treatment’s holder is Frastema S.r.l. in the person of Nelson Sonnino – CEO, via Bonicalza, 138 21012 Cassano Magnago (VA) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. OBJECT OF DISCLOSURES
The subject of this communication notice applies to your common personal data provided by yourself, and all data , including sensitive ( ie disclosing religious beliefs, political opinions , membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, political and trade union as well as data disclosing health ) conferred directly by you and acquired in the future by us directly or through third parties or through the use of electronic systems, computer technology and other means made available by technology and by ‘ technological evolution within the law.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of data is done by purpose made for the achievement of our social and, in any case, connected and instrumental purposes to the activities of our society, such as:
- purposes related to the acquisition of information and updating our records , useful activation or continuation of relations with our company;
- purposes related to the performance of technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf and the implementation of the services provided by our company;
- purposes related to order management and processing of payments;
- purposes related to the communication with the customer ( about orders, products , services , offers and promotions );
- purposes related to the prevention and the unmasking of fraud and abuse to the detriment of our website.
Email and newsletter
To communicate with the client, is required confirmation of receipt of an email message. If you don’t want to receive email or other mail from Frastema Srl you can review your settings in the customer newsletter.
Frastema Srl, using “cookies “, receives and retains certain categories of personal data every time a user interacts, through your browser, with the site or advertisements and other content presented in reference to Frastema Srl on other websites.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to hard drive of your computer through your web browser in order to allow Frastema Srl to recognize Your browser and provide services such as personalized recommendations, advertising on other web sites and store items in Your cart between a visit to the next.
When you have cookies enabled, you must be sure to log off when you have finished using a shared computer with other users.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal information you provide will be entered into a data and / or bank stored in paper files or on magnetic media and will be processed manually or through the use of electronic systems , computer technology and other means made available by technology and technological evolution within the law.
The data will be processed lawfully and correctly and, in any case, so as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
The properties of Your data and archived at Frastema Srl in digital format, will instead be stored separately and will be available only at Your request and for maintenance / repair purposes. Not being able to distinguish the data that Frastema Srl can potentially access, will be treated as sensitive data types and will therefore be taken in the corresponding information security measures at your protection.
4. MANDATORY AND OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA
The conferement by Your data for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 2.1 and 2.2 mentioned above is required. Any your refusal to provide data or part of them may lead to the obstruction in the execution of the report. The provision of data could be also a burden on you need in order to allow ourselves to fulfill legal obligations related to civil, tax and accounting.
The conferement by Your data for the purposes specified in paragraph 2.3 above is optional.
5. PERSON TO WHOM DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Your personal data may be communicated by us to the best of their respective and specific expertise, to organizations in general to every public and private entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies with respect to which there is a reporting obligation for us and this is also at the end of the correct fulfillment of any of its obligations ( also instrumental nature) connected with or attributable to current and future relationships that will be with you to establish, imposed by laws and / or regulations or to the achievement of the purposes expressed above. The data in our possession will not be in no event be spread.
Compared with the data in our possession , is your faculty to exercise all the rights recognized by the article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for your convenience:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a. and b. they have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
7. THE APPLICANT HAS THE RIGHT TO OBJECT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
All content on www.frastema.com are owned by Frastema Srl and may not be reproduced even partial of them.
All information offered on our website are to be considered indicative and to be evaluated, then, according to the possible factors of each case. Our assistance is still available to put clarity to any doubts. Frastema Srl is therefore not responsible in any way for any damage or problems caused by the interpretation of the same.