• The table top is designed primarily for any model slit lamp in the first examination position with another instrument of choice in the second position.
• Sliding surface seamlessly transitions patient from one instrument to another
• Converts to writing space without a second instrument
• Safety switch plate automatically stops elevation of the chair when touched by a patient’s legs.
• Accommodates left-handed exam rooms (please indicate when ordering)
• Overhead lamp with energy efficient LED light for energy efficiency and safety
• 2 rechargeable instrument wells
• Ultra-resilient, long-lasting membrane switches that control chair functions
The refraction unit is controlled by an electronic microprocessor board, that let the user to program the best working conditions, customizing them depending on own needs. The workstation offers full compatibility with a wide range of ophthalmology accessories and gives the possibility to place up to four different instruments.
The height for the instruments table and phoropter bracket may be adjusted by electric motor and makes an easy adjustment of the diagnostic devices possible for the patient sitting in the wheel-chair.
Consult the table below to find out all the technical data of this product.
|220V 50-60 Hz. – 110V 50/60 Hz.
|Led Lamp power